MIG Wire /Submerged Welding Wire Em12k with CCS Ce Certificate
|FOB Unit Price:||US $750 US $899|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000tons/Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: AWS EM12K
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 2.5mm-5.0mm
- Raw Material: Qingdao Steel
- Certificate: CCS,Ce,ISO
- Wire Type: CO2 Gas Shielded Welding Wire
- Brand: Luhan&OEM
- Trademark: luhan
- Specification: 25kg, 50kg, 250kg, 350kg/2.5mm-5.0mm
- HS Code: 72292000
- Type: Submerged Arc Welding Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Weight: 25kg,50kg,250kg,350kg
- Packing: Carton,Pallet
- Origin of Factory: Shandong,China
- Model: Em12/Em12k/EL12
- Product Package: Anti-Rust Paper,Paper Box,Protective
- Transport Package: Coil
- Origin: China
EM 12 K Submerged Arc Welding Wire EM12 K
1)The weld metal shows a Fine appearance.
2) Both AC and DC can be applied.
4)Easily removable residue
The products easily removable residue, good seam forming and highly efficient deposiyion. Wire meltingdoes not lead to splash or strong flasing. The sem surface is smooth and welding quality is guaranteed. They facilitate mechanical and automatic welding process. With a wide range of welding parameters, the wires can be used in open fields with strong wind and applied to automobiles, ships, bridges and chemical engineering.
It is suitable to weld 450Mpa-500Mpa grade structures, such as boilers, ships, bridges, pressure vessels, as well as LPG cylinders, Before welding, the base metal must clear away impurities and fht flux must be baked in a temperature of 300° C-350° C for 1-2 hours.
| Joint Strength|
(MPA) δ 0.2