Aws Er4047/Er5356 MIG Aluminum Welding Wire with Ce CCS ISO
|5-9 10-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $890 US $880 US $870|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ER4043
- Material: Copper / Copper Alloy
- Slag Characteristic: No Mention
- Raw Material: Aluminium /Alloy Aluminum
- Weight: 2kg ,7kg ,5kg ,10kg
- Free Sample: Yes
- Sample: Free
- Supplier: Manufacturer
- Trademark: LUHAN
- Specification: 0.8mm, 0.9mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.4mm; 3.2mm
- HS Code: 72292000
- Type: Rolling Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Extended Length: 10-20mm
- Using Type: MIG ,TIG
- Certification: Ce ,CCS,ISO
- Model Number: Er1100 ,Er4047,Er4043,Er5356
- OEM: Available
- Our Advantages: Stable Arc, Little Spatter, Less Smoke;
- Transport Package: Protective Film, Paper Box, Anti-Rust Paper
- Origin: China
aluminum welding wire AWS ER5356
Used to weld ship building steel ( A , B , D , E , A36 , D36 , E36 ) and equivalent mild steel or 550 Mpa grade mild alloy steel , such as container building , construction machine , railway construction , pressure vessel for semi-auto or automatic gas shielded welding.
|AWS Code||chemical composition(%)|
This product is with excellent plasticity, impact toughness and crack resistance. Its main characteristics are as follow.
1. Argon has good protective results and high quality welding can be obtained.
2. The arc has stable burning and shallow penetration, which is quite suitable for thin plates.
3. Easy to operate, all-position welding. One-side welding with back tormation.
4. Beautiful appearance of welding and no spatters.
1. very low welding cost, high productivity and low electricity consumption.
2. excellent welding performance, stable arc, low spatter, easy slag removal.
3. perfect welding seam forming, small weld metal stomatal sensitivity.
4. easy operating, all position welding.
5. very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content, excellent crack-resistance.
6. little deformation after welding.
7. wide applicability. suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.
8. Suitably wide range of welding current.