Er5356 0.8mm-1.6mm Aluminum Welding Wire Manufacturer
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5,400 US $5,350|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: ER5356
- Material: Aluminum / Aluminum Alloy
- TIG Weight: 2kg,7kg
- Brand: Lunhan
- Packing: Anti-Rust Paper ,Protective Film ,Paper Box
- Certificate: ISO ,Ce ,CCS
- Trademark: LUHAN
- Specification: 1.6mm-4.0mm
- HS Code: 7602000010
- Type: Rolling Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- MIG Weight: 5kg ,10kg
- Place of Origin: Shandong
- Diameter: 0.8mm,0.9mm,1.0mm,1.2mm,1.6mm,2.4mm;3.2mm
- Wire Typ: MIG ,TIG
- Transport Package: as Your Request
- Origin: China
Used to weld ship building steel ( A , B , D , E , A36 , D36 , E36 ) and equivalent mild steel or 550 Mpa grade mild alloy steel , such as container building , construction machine , railway construction , pressure vessel for semi-auto or automatic gas shielded welding.
|AWS Code||chemical composition(%)|
This product is with excellent plasticity, impact toughness and crack resistance. Its main characteristics are as follow.
1. Argon has good protective results and high quality welding can be obtained.
2. The arc has stable burning and shallow penetration, which is quite suitable for thin plates.
3. Easy to operate, all-position welding. One-side welding with back tormation.
4. Beautiful appearance of welding and no spatters.
|Wire Size||Spool Size||Net Weight|
| D100mm D200mm|
D270mm D300mm K300mm
1. very low welding cost, high productivity and low electricity consumption.
2. excellent welding performance, stable arc, low spatter, easy slag removal.
3. perfect welding seam forming, small weld metal stomatal sensitivity.
4. easy operating, all position welding.
5. very low hydrogen content in the weld and lower nitrogen content, excellent crack-resistance.
6. little deformation after welding.
7. wide applicability. suitable for welding thin, medium and thick plates.
8. Suitably wide range of welding current.
Applicable for single pass and multi-pass welding of carbon steel and low alloy steel and is widely used in such fields as automobile industry, construction machinery manufacturing, ship building, metallurgical and mining equipment manufacturing, bridge building, petrochemical industry etc. Also applicable for high-speed welding of sheets and pipeline steel.